GivEnergy design and manufacture their own inverters, batteries and state-of-the-art management system and monitoring platform which combine to offer an exceptional storage package.
The LiFePO4 chemistry is the safest cell technology on the market, whilst GivEnergy in particular offer higher capacity cells, higher density cells and monitor individual cell voltage rather than overall pack voltage. The batteries also utilise prismatic cells rather than conventional soft pouch cells which minimise heat build-up and thermal hotspots.
GivEnergy’s market-leading battery warranty lasts 10 years, or 10MWh of throughput per 1kWh of stored capacity, whichever comes first.
Note: each battery comes with a ring terminal power cable set that can be used for standard battery to battery or battery to inverter connection.
- 2.6kWh Battery Capacity
- Using the latest LiFePO4 prismatic cell technology
- 0.5C-1C charge and discharge rate
- 157Wh per Kg +/- 5%
- Plug & Play functionality
- Dual BMS system allowing greater control and functionality
- Scalable Battery Packs – Up to 5 per inverter in 2020
- Fully Recyclable at end of life
- 80% DOD
- Dimensions: 369x480x220 mm